If you just need a little shopping, there is a local grocers in the village, 600 meters from the campsite. You ‘re sure to find what you need !
For larger shopping, you can go to Aime or Bourg-St-Maurice (6 km from the campsite) where you will find supermarkets Super U, Intermarché.
In these towns you will also find many small shops : clothing, jewelry, newsagent, hairdresser, …
- Monday morning : Val d’Isère
- Tuesday morning : Moûtiers
- Thursday morning : Aime, Séez, Tignes
- Friday morning : Moûtiers, Peisey-Nancroix
- Saturday morning : Bourg-St-Maurice, Bellentre, Macot La Plagne
- Sunday morning : Peisey-Nancroix, Tignes
If you remain in the village , you can eat in the Col du Palet restaurant which is open every day and evening booking required; or just in front of the campsite, there is Le p’tit resto (open only in summer) where you can enjoy their beautiful terrace !
Outwith the village – our suggestions :
In Bourg-St-Maurice :
- La petite auberge restaurant : for local food with a friendly welcome
- L’arssiban : high quality french food
- Le bistrot alpin : you can enjoy wonderful burgers, homemade pizzas and other good meal such as risotto – tartare …
- Le grenier des 5 lacs: wood fire pizzas cooked in view plus a wide choice of desserts
In Aime :
– L’Auberge De cassiel : excellent cooking plus a terrace with a beautiful view over the valley
Hopefully you won’t need it but there is a pharmacy in Aime (6 km from the campsite, near the post office) or in Bourg-St-Maurice (6 km close to the train station)
You will also find doctors and vets in these towns.
You’ll find the post office in Landry (600 m from the campsite), situated next to the town hall and it’s open Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 11 :30 a.m.