* Acrobatic treetop trail : zip-line , Himalayan bridges, and pendulums.
* Horse Riding : pony rides for beginners, horseback rides or a carriage ride.
* Donkey hire : you can hike to La Plagne lake with the children.
* Giant zip lines area : a series of 16 stations located in the valley between Belle Plagne Plagne Villages. The top 5 zip lines are between 25 and 45 meters above the ground and there are five that are between 110 and 200 m long. You will fly like an eagle.
* Mountain bike station (Les Arcs – La Plagne – Tignes – Val d’Isère): the lifts operate on July-August allowing multiple rides for any level.
* The H2O center close to the campsite offers all the joys of water sports, accompanied by qualified instructors: rafting, hydro speed, canyoning.
* Hiking : many excursions for all levels are possible around the campsite which is bordered by the GR5. Lakes, peaks and passes are available with stunning views of Mont Blanc and the beautiful Vanoise National Park where you can discover the typical alpin flora and fauna !
* Quad rides or 4×4 to discover beautiful landscapes
* If you want to swim outdoor near the campsite, the Gotthard lake is 4 km away : accessible either by car or by bike path. You will also have the opportunity to buy refreshments.
Many activities are also organized such as water walking in a giant bubble, etc.