Calendar of events in Savoie
Shows in Savoie
Throughout the year, various events are organized in Savoie, particularly in mountain villages, spas and around the Savoie lakes.
Festivals in Savoie
Exhibitions in Savoie
Painting, drawing, photography, gastronomy…
Traditional Savoyard festivals
Do you want to undertake an amazing and unforgettable cultural trip during your camping vacations near the Vanoise Park? Comes and Discover the biggest traditional Savoyard festivals.
Sporting events in Savoie
Take advantage of your stay in camping Savoie to attend the biggest sporting events of the year organized in the 73 :
- Volleyball tournament 3×3 in Aix-les-Bains on June 23rd: a sporting and friendly day on the esplanade of the Lac du Bourget with 3 modalities (men’s, women’s and mixed tournament) from 10:00 am.
- Final of the Coupe de France National 2 of canoe kayak (slalom) in Bourg-Saint-Maurice on July 6th and 7th.
- Tour de France July 27th: 20th stage of the biggest cycling race in the world between Albertville and Val Thorens.
- Ski jumping World Cup in Courchevel on August 9th and 10th: the opportunity to attend free of charge the prowess of the world’s best jumpers on the Olympic ski jumps of Courchevel Le Praz. The event will be accompanied by various activities such as concerts and aerobatic demonstrations.
- Vertical kilometer of the Petite Saulire in Méribel on September 21: a 2.5 km race with 1,000 m of positive elevation gain awaits the runners. Departure from the snow front of Méribel,-Mottaret, arrival at the top of the Petite Saulire through a technical route that crosses sublime landscapes.