Different kinds of sliding in Savoie, in the Alps :
* Alpine skiing : come and enjoy the pleasures of skiing in the ski areas around us and in the area of Paradiski (Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry, La Plagne) and 425 km of pistes for all levels, from beginners to advanced skiers.
* Cross-country skiing, Nordic skiing and biathlon : Nordic skiing center in Peisey-Vallandry with 42 km of piste in the preserved and wild Rosuel valley.
* Yooner : it is an invitation to sledge/slide. Light, handy and very comfortable, it gives an exciting experience. Once installed in your seat, you can play with the terrain thanks to its suspension.
* SMX : it stands out as the must of skiing. This machine looks like a BMX with skis : a short ski instead of the front wheel, two at the back, the whole thing being bound by suspensions. With this everything is allowed : acrobatics, spectacular tricks, jumps and slides, etc.
* Snowbike : is like a mountain bike but with skis instead of wheels. Very stable, it will let you explore the slopes safely.
* Snowscoot : This is a device consisting of a frame, similar to two snowboards, a fork and handlebars to steer the front board. The rear plate is fixed to the frame and the back is secured to the fork. Yet another way to experience the joys of skiing !