Campsite close to ski resorts in Savoie
Camping ski resort
Combine your ski trip with camping for those winter holidays by staying at camping in French alps Eden de la Vanoise.
The open-air hotel is nestled in the heart of one of the most beautiful ski destinations in the Rhône Alpes region, in Haute Tarentaise and close to the magnificent ski areas of the area. It forms the ideal base camp for a skiing or mountain vacation.
In family, in group, in love or even solo, you will be able to spend unforgettable vacations in this camping in ski.
The Eden de la Vanoise campsite invites you to stay in equipped bungalows or bare pitches very comfortable for your camping vacations on skis.
Discover also our camping caravaneige in Savoie.
The ski campsite also offers various services to enhance your stay, indoor and heated swimming pool, indoor and outdoor play areas, wifi, heated room, service areas and many more.
skiing holidays like nowhere else thanks to camping Mont Blanc.
Make the most of your weekend or winter vacation to hurtle down the ski slopes, go snowshoeing or dog sledding. Take the time to admire the exceptional panoramas on the mountains dressed in white.
You can also have fun making snowmen or having snowball fights with your family. Whether you are a beginner, an amateur or an experienced skier, you are welcome at the ski resorts. The ski pass offers will allow you to enjoy discounts at domaine des Arcs or La Plagne.
Moreover, a free shuttle serves the campsite in summer and winter to reach the most beautiful slopes. If you are looking for a camping resort at a cheap ski resort, you will be delighted to stay at the Eden de la Vanoise.
A profusion of snow sports and other activities in the mountains is waiting for you in this pretty campsite ski resort in the Alps. You will have a lot to choose from.
- Alpine skiing : come and enjoy the pleasures of skiing in the ski areas around us and in the area of Paradiski (Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry, La Plagne) and 425 km of pistes for all levels, from beginners to advanced skiers.
- Cross-country skiing, Nordic skiing and biathlon : Nordic skiing center in Peisey-Vallandry with 42 km of piste in the preserved and wild Rosuel valley.
Discovery of new sliding machines
- Yooner : it is an invitation to sledge/slide. Light, handy and very comfortable, it gives an exciting experience. Once installed in your seat, you can play with the terrain thanks to its suspension.
- SMX : it stands out as the must of skiing. This machine looks like a BMX with skis : a short ski instead of the front wheel, two at the back, the whole thing being bound by suspensions. With this everything is allowed : acrobatics, spectacular tricks, jumps and slides, etc.
- Snowbike : is like a mountain bike but with skis instead of wheels. Very stable, it will let you explore the slopes safely.
- Snowscoot : This is a device consisting of a frame, similar to two snowboards, a fork and handlebars to steer the front board. The rear plate is fixed to the frame and the back is secured to the fork. Yet another way to experience the joys of skiing !