Campsite 10 minutes from Peisey-Vallandry, l’Eden de la Vanoise welcomes you in a domain with a precious environment on the banks of the Isère river. Less than 8 km from this mountain resort located in the heart of the paradiski ski area, our 4 seasons campsite welcomes you for winter or summer vacations under the sign of relaxation and outdoor leisure.
Mobile home rental Peisey-Vallandry
You want to stay in a mobile home near Peisey-Vallandry, in winter to enjoy the slopes or in summer to discover the mountain pastures and fill up with oxygen?
L’Eden de la Vanoise, a 4-season campsite in Savoie, invites you to discover its mobile homes for rent less than 10 minutes from Peisey & Vallandry.
In the heart of the Tarentaise mountains, you can stay in a mobile home with a terrace for 4 to 6 people, in a 35 m2 bungalow with 3 bedrooms, or in one of our canvas bungalows if you come in summer: a type of vacation rental close to Peisey-Vallandry appreciated by nature lovers.
The Peisey-Vallandry Valley
Area served by the large Vanoise Express cable car between les Arcs and la Plagne, Peisey-Vallandry is a winter and summer destination with great leisure offer and privileged natural setting.
In the heart of the Pays du Beaufort, the resort is composed of the old village of Plan Peisey and Vallandry.
Starting station of the Vanoise Express towards La Plagne, Plan Peisey is a real balcony on the Vallée de la Haute Tarentaise and on the Vallée de Peisey-Nancroix. Vallandry nests on the edge of a larch forest at 1600 meters, and offers to the northwest a breathtaking view of Mont Blanc.
Winter Activities Peisey Vallandry
Find out what to do in Peisey-Vallandry in winter through our top 5 snow activities in the resort!
- Ski joëring : at the El Colorado ranch, in the company of the French pioneer of the discipline, let yourself be pulled by a horse! A winter and equestrian version of water skiing, accessible to anyone already at ease on skis.
- Winter paragliding : often considered as a summer activity, paragliding reserves unique sensations in winter. An experience to discover with Peisey Mountain Sky.
- Ice falls : practice ice climbing on the Nordic site of Peisey-Vallandry. Natural waterfalls from 10 to more than 200 meters high await thrill-seekers from November to February.
- Sleigh rides : pulled by a horse with the club du Fer à Cheval or, more unusual, by a reindeer with Les Rennes du Grand Plan.
- Ski touring : on two large introductory courses, with the possibility of animations by ESF instructors..
Summer Activities Peisey-Vallandry
Wondering what to do at Peisey-Vallandry in summer ? The list is long! Discover 5 ideas among a broad outdoor leisure offer in the resort :
- Mountaineering, climbing and via ferrata : for those thirsting for height, and to enjoy sublime landscapes, freely or with guides.
- Mountain Bike and Dév’Bike : discover the ski slopes in a new way with the handlebars of your mountain bike! The Peisey-Vallandry bike park offers 150 km of marked itineraries for all levels.
- Horse riding and donkey rides : to discover the Peisey-Vallandry valley in an original way. Tired? Try a horse-drawn carriage ride!
- Whitewater sports : hydrospeed, rafting, kayak with Rêve d’Eau, but also canyoning and canoeing with H2O.
- The visit of farms and producers of the local terroir, especially of Beaufort: with tasting at the key!