* Spa, wellness, health and relaxation : Espace paradisio (Montchavin)
* Bowling : Les Arcs
* Cinema : Bourg-St-Maurice or Vallandry
* In the nearby region : dairy cooperative, mini-farm, lead and silver mines, coffe roasting demonstrations, wood carving demonstrations, etc.
Many places in the area will offer breathtaking scenery, awesome views and endless possibilities for walks or hikes for all levels :
* Roselend Dam : it is situated on the territory of Beaufort-sur-Doron, in the Beaufortain mountains in Savoy, between Col du Pré and Cormet de Roselend. This beautiful lake surrounded by mountains give you a breathtaking view. Accessible by car, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a multitude of walks for all levels.
* Tignes : the dam Chevril, is a French hydroelectric dam, located in the upper valley of the Isere and the Tarentaise Valley. Beautiful lake surrounded by mountains, the dam is located on the course of the Isere, below the winter sports resort of Tignes.
* Val d’Isère is a small mountain village in the Vanoise massif in Haute-Tarentaise, isolated during periods of snow during its past. Because the development of skiing in the 1930s, it became one of the world skiing capitals.
* Arcs 1950 : : the village of Arc 1950 offers a sight to take your breath away, facing Mont Blanc. A unique experience share with family or friends …
* Lake Annecy : sometimes also called “Blue Lake” is a lake of France in the Alps in the Haute-Savoie. It is the second largest lake in France after Le Bouget lake. It is bordered to the east by the Bornes mountains to the west by the Bauges mountains, the north by the cities of Annecy and the south by the valley towards Faverges extending the Bout-du-Lac.
The lake has a circular bike path of about forty kilometers.
This is a very attractive tourist destination, known for its water sports, paraglanding, and quality of environment affording wildlife observation.
* Lake Aiguebelette : is a natural lake located in the Savoie department. The main lake of Savoy in the southern end of the Jura mountains, it’s located about 10 kilometers from Chambéry and 100 km from Lyon. It has an area of 545 hectares and is, as such, the seventh largest natural lake in France. Bordered on the east by the chain of Thorn, which culminates with Mount Epine to 1 425 meters and to the west by Mount Tournier, its maximum depth is 71 meters. It is often characterized by its green and light blue colors while Annecy Lake is dark blue and Bourget Lake mostly steely grey.
* Lake Bourget : sometimes locally called Lake of Aix and occasionally Grey Lake, it’s a lake located west of the Savoie department in the Rhône-Alpes region. An area of 4450 hectares, the lake stretches in length in a north-south axis of 18 kilometers and a width of between 1.6 and 3.5 kilometers. Lake Bourget is considered the largest natural lake of glacial origin in France.
With an average altitude of 240 meters, it is bordered: to the west by the southern Jura, with Dent du Chat being the highest peak,, which rises to 1390 meters; and on the east by the Bauges, including Mont Revard (1538 meters) and Cessens , Chambotte, Corsuet mountains and Tresserve hills.
You can visit the spa town of Aix-les-Bains, which borders on its eastern shore, and farther south by the city of Chambery.
* Medieval city of Conflans : old fortified city, protecting the entrance to the Tarentaise, capital of the defunct province of Haute-Savoie, in the town of Albertville, which is an urban area in the department of Savoie . There is a splendid view of Albertville.