* Spa, wellness, health and relaxation : Espace paradisio in Montchavin
* Bowling : Les Arcs
* Cinema : Bourg-St-Maurice or Vallandry
* Village igloo (Les Arcs Arcabulle chairlift) : would you live, for the duration of an evening, as an Inuit ? Experience a dream and discover the largest igloo village in the French Alps and its ice cave! This is a beautiful setting perched at 2000 m and is made totally from snow and ice: ice cave, igloo bar, rooms, dining areas, dancefloor space, etc. It is open until end of April , from 10 am to 4.30 p.m.
Various options for outings with family or friends:
* Hiking : amateurs or walkers, will marvel at the beauty of nature and the landscape. You can take breathtaking pics and have memories galore !
* Snowshoeing : it is the oldest winter sports in the world. Snowshoes have become a popular leisure activity to access wonderful scenery in the snow. You may be lucky enough to meet chamois, ibex and other animals of the mountain. This activity is a gentle sport, almost effortless most of the time !
* Dogsledding : original way to enjoy the mountain ! Admire the breathtaking scenery with explanations from the musher throughout the course plus you can enjoy cuddles with the dogs. Don’t wait to discover this deeply enjoyable activity !