Enjoy the pleasures of snow :
* Snow Kart with pedals
* Tobogganing: including “rodeo park” to Arcs 2000 : remember your childhood racing down the toboggan tracks on the Paradiski area. Memorable moments and laughter guaranteed lasting about 40 minutes, over 3 km, through a fun course combining breathtaking descents and steep curves! Ready, set, go! This event is open to all persons having a valid package. Children must be accompanied by an adult, have more than 10 years old and minimum height of 1m25.
* Chrono speed (Les Arcs) : it is a space dedicated to know and measure your speed safely.Timing cell and speed display at the finish
* Snake gliss : it’s a giant sledge and whole family enjoys the experience together. A real time of fun!
* Ice rink : you are a beginner or advanced, use your own skates or rent and enjoy skating with family or friends!
* Zipfy : It’s a mini-sled equipped with a lever for turning and stabilizing.
* Speedlsnow : this is a new sled that moves with the feet. It is faster and has better breaking. It’s 45° turning guarantee precise control.
* First track : share a breakfast and be the first to enjoy the freshly groomed slopes, accompanied by ski resort professionals.
* Skidoo : it is a motor sport that will practiced in the dark. You can indulge in the joys of driving on snow and enjoy the starry sky, speed, new thrills and chills and pure mountain air!
* Moonlight skiing : enjoy a beautiful sunset, enjoy a delicious Savoyard meal and enjoy a descent by the light of moon framed by instructors.
* Snow park : : aspire to excel like riders on TV? The snowpark of the Arcs allows you to try whether you are beginner or advanced. Rails and tables on the blue course, red and black will allow you to develop and improve yourself ! If freestyle is not for you but makes you curious, you can always be a spectator.
* Waterslide : It’s a pool 15m long 40cm deep, located at Les Arcs and on which you must try to slide across!
* Big air bag (Les Arcs) : on skis, one jumps onto a secure space by landing on an air mattress! Accessible for all levels and a video will automatically be taken !
* Speed riding : skiing is too easy for you? And if you dare try speed riding ? It’s between heaven and earth, on freshly snow-capped peaks that you may have your first 3D skiing experience !
* Border cross : is a fun course that mixes freestyles element and more typical boarder cross courses where everyone can have fun, alone or in groups.
* Paragliding : What could be more magical and impressive than flying over a mountain?
* Diving under ice : from early December to mid-April, the ice of Lake Tignes whose thickness varies from 1 to 2 meters, offers an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.
* Bobsleigh : discover the strong and magical sensation of a descent in bobsleigh
* Bob racing : it can reach 110 km / h with 3 people on board + 1 professional pilot. Not for the faint hearted !
* Bob raft : with family or friends, embark on this self-guided and self bracking craft, unique in the world. 4 passengers and a descent about 80 km / h for an incredible experience closer to the ice.
* Speed Sled: semi-lying position, if you are ready for a descent about 90 km/h with a breathtaking view. Only you and the track for high octane thrills !
* Airboard : the snow bodyboard ! This is an inflatable sled on which you lie flat out on your stomach, head first. The machine moves by the body weight.
* Giant zip lines area : a series of 16 workshops located in the valley between Belle Plagne Plagne Villages. The top 5 zip lines are between 25 and 45 meters above the ground and there are five that are between 110 and 200 meters long. You will fly like an eagle.